- The Priority Add-On can be added to all plans, it just makes sure that your tasks will get completed first (before tasks that don’t have the Priority Add-On). So the Priority Add-On ensures a quick turnaround!
- The plans do not include whole website builds, please reach out to email@example.com for website quotes.
- The plan requirements aren’t carved in stone. Together we will agree on what the best plan for you would be – you can e.g. be on the “Basic” plan even if you need more than one template per month. These are just guidelines, so you don’t choose the Basic plan and expect 10 templates each month.
- “Proactive” (for Pro plans) means that we agree on something that we work on improving each month. Examples would be:
- SEO tasks
- Page-specific goals, like page speed improvements, conversion rate, time on page etc.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org